Saturday, April 11, 2015

Anniversary Quick Start

My Husband and I have been together for 9 years but yesterday marked our 2 year wedding anniversary. Today as I give this blogging thing a try I am also getting ready to go on our date. Its hard with 3 kids and everything else that comes with being a wife and mom but here I go...

*Here we are saying our I dos*

Let me start by saying that being married is work. Yes there is love, hugs, kisses, and all that jazz but it's work. He is a truck driver and works long hours. He's usually gone by 5am and not home earlier than 7pm. I am blessed enough to be a stay at home mom to our rugrats who are 8(girl) 4(boy) and 1(boy).

*Cuties Right*

Anyways I'll go more into detail with that later... Now back to our date. We are going to the dine in theater to watch a movie while his sister stays with the kids. Then afterwards we have our church couples group that we attend one Saturday a month. It has been a great blessing to us.  It seems like a lot of work just to go on a date when your a mommy. I got up and made breakfast which no one liked by the way..*rolls eyes and keeps it moving* Then got all 3 kids ready while my husband does...what wait who knows lol and now some free time to shower. When you are a mom these are priceless because I get more than 5 minutes with out hearing a kid knocking on my door. Thank you Jesus. Now I'm dressed and ready to go just waiting for his sister to arrive to get the kids. Hopefully no one will dirty their shirt or poop their pants before she comes lol. I miss my PJ pants already.
 
*Night Cap*
 
Our date night was a success. Went to see Furious 7 and I liked it. It wasn't amazing to me but would definitely buy the DVD. Paul Walker was so good I still can not believe he's dead. Anywho couples group was awesome like always. A mix of good food, good people, awesome advice, and most importantly God at the center of it all. It always blows my mind how I feel like my husband and I have been together for so long but in reality its nothing compared to couples who have been married for 40 years and more. I pray we will have many more years to come. At the end of this anniversary the one thing I know for sure is I love this man and I cant imagine my life without him.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving a sweet comment. It's lovely to *meet* you. :) Happy Anniversary!! What a blessing it is to be in a marriage where you both are seeking to follow the Lord. How precious it is to belong to Him! May He give you many more years together. Your children are adorable. Enjoy each day...and every interruption...they are all gifts! Hugs, Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camille I appreciate you checking out my blog. I am a newbie at this and you are my first comment and I feel so excited. Your blog is awesome and your family is beautiful. God is good and we must never let anything make us drop our hands and stop worshipping Him. I hope you continue to stop by and read my post. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it and I will respond as soon as I am able to. Enjoy and God bless *Kisses*